EIGHT Proven Ways to Prevent Losing Money When You Pay in Instalments For Real Estate in NigeriaOluwakemi Adeyemo
|1. Ensure there is protection for you in case the other party defaults.|
2. Ensure you know and understand the hidden and finely written clauses.
3. Put in perspective the possibility of a loss and recovery process should you suddenly default.
4. Understand that charges will be incurred by the developer on your payment. Should you choose to opt out, you will not get the full money back.
5. Understand that real estate is not an appliance or gadget or a moving car. The dynamics are different.
6. Don’t invest in isolation or in secret. Get as much education as you can.
7. Have an exit plan for the investment before you start making payment.
8. Check well and check again the developer, the real estate business model and process.
|I am developing a checklist and practical steps to guide you each time you decide to pay in instalment for real estate.|
Click Here now to be notified once the checklist is ready or click the button below.